The Qureshi Family

The Qureshi Family

Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day of Two Day Two Year Old Class 2012

Am I a bad mom if I say I am so glad summer is over and school has started again? Kadyn only goes to school two days a week, but I love having that time to get things done all by myself those four precious hours. I also love picking her up, and seeing how excited she is to see me, because I missed her just as much.

So this is one of my award winning mother moments....
The night before the first day of school, I was talking on the phone after Kadyn's bath time. Now, my little lady is very particular about the underwear that she will put on, and was having a wack-attack about which design pull-up she was going to wear for bed. The mature person that I am, just threw 3 pairs of pull-ups to her to pick and walked out of her room so that I could finish my oh so important conversation, probably about the Real Housewives of New Jersey, very important stuff!

So, The next morning..... this is what I realized she wore all night, yep all three pull-ups. 
 
 
First Day of School - Mrs. Katina
 
 
         You have no idea how many starburst candies I had to bribe her with to get this cheesy smile.
 
She's pretending to be a shy girl for her first day.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you included the pull-up picture, I love it! You are an amazing mother and Kadyn and Noah are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete