The Qureshi Family

The Qureshi Family

Friday, October 12, 2012

We Have Finally Been Submitted to Court!!

     After  5 long months of waiting, we have finally been submitted to court. Nasser and I received an email from our agency early Wednesday morning stating that the paper work we were missing was collected and that we should be submitted to court the following week. I was more than happy with that news, but a few hours later while Chandler and the kids were hanging out at our house, Nasser called me again to ask me if I read the email about us being submitted??!!! What an awesome surprise!!It was such a blessing to have Chandler there for the good news, knowing how hard they have prayed for this to happen. I love it when God lets you have these special moments with people you love:)
 
    Our agency thinks that's we should have a court date in either late October or early November. We are so thankful to all of our friends and family who have prayed for this day to finally come. We are praising God and feeling so thankful.

   As of right now our plan is for Nasser to travel to Ethiopia by himself to represent us in court. I am excited for him to have the experience and be able to have some one on one time with our sweet boy. I am not sure I could handle leaving him again. When we pass court, Noah will officially be ours and I can finally post pictures of his beautiful face!
     

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! FINALLY! This makes me so happy! Praying this sweet boy home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful I was able to be with you when you received this news. We love your family so much and we cannot wait to meet Noah and shower him with love! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete